Are you an aspiring photographer? Would you like to submit photographs for publication? The Friends of the Nevada Southern Railway (FNSR) seek submissions of photos for their 2022 calendar. All submissions must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a photo of the Nevada Southern Railway – equipment, museum, the adjacent scenery, of the model railroad car interior/equipment. The FNSR Live Steamers equipment/operations or train operations;
- Be in tif or jpeg format;
- Formatted to 8 in x 10 in image size (crop size), 300 dpi;
- Any people in the photo must give a photo release to the FNSR;
- The photo must be your own work; preferably current;
- Be print-ready (we will not do any post-production work)
- You will be credited in the calendar for your work (please consider watermarking your photo), no additional remuneration;
- All photos become the property of the FNSR and may be used in future publications of the organization.
All submissions must be made digitally, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make your submissions no later than July 1, 2021; photos submitted after that date will not be considered for the 2022 calendar, but may be used in other future publications. If you have further questions please submit them to email@example.com, directed to the photo editor.
We look forward to your photograph submissions for the 2022 calendar.